Ocean Adventures Bonaire
is a german dive operation with individual flair. We work hard to keep our divers happy and try to meet all their wishes and needs.
Configuration possibilities for our different rebreather units.
- 12 L and 10 L aluminium tanks with combi valves DIN and INT!
- Non Limit shore diving with nitrox or air for open circuit!
- Rebreather diving ( SCR and CCR )
- 2 L steel tanks diluent and O2 for CCR rebreather DBA6000classic
- 2 L carbon tanks diluent and O2 for CCR rebreather DBA6000predator
- 2 L carbon tanks diluent and O2 for CCR rebreather DBA6000Ladies version
- 4 L and 5 L mix gas tanks for SCR FGT5400 Dräger
- 1,5 L stainless steel AMAG one LAR tanks for CCR and CCR/SCR combi
- FGT5400 SCR rebreathers (for guided dives only)
- DBA6000 mCCR kiss style rebreathers (for guided dives only).
- DBLAR5000 CCR O2 rebreathers (for guided dives only).
- DBLAR7000 combi CCR / SCR combi rebreathers (for guided dives only).
- dive education from beginner to pro
- Independent shore diving is possible on Bonaire
- Guided dives
- Comfortable apartments in our Casa Bonito
- Rental pickup truck, double cab airco power steering
- Broadband internet access free of charge
Our location Google Earth coordinates: 12° 11' 10.48 N / 68° 16'54.01 W
Just click here to find us
The most beautiful diver's paradise of the world - Bonaire the "seventh heaven" for divers!
The underwater world of Bonaire is beautiful. You have always crystal clear water with a visibility up to 30 meters. The variety of corals and exotic marine life is, for all divers of the world, an international well known diving point.
The whole diving area around Bonaire belongs to the "Bonaire Marine Park".
This Marine Park was established in 1979 to protect and to maintain fauna and flora.
Only on Bonaire is it possible to dive at any day or night time directly from the shore in to the beautiful underwater world and to enjoy the warm, calm and clear water.
REAL NON LIMIT DIVING
The numerous dive spots on the leeward side of the island are easily reachable with a rental car for dives out of any group arrangements. Yellow stones, painted with names, mark the dive spots, and after a few meters you reach the reef drop. You can decide between wreck dives, islands under water, double reefs or drop offs. The dive spots around Little Bonaire can be visited several times a day by boat.
Warning: Most of the divers become "Bonaire addicts".
Enjoy the marine life, the variety of corals and help that Bonaire will continue to be a "Diver's Paradise". It is not permitted to wear gloves during diving and to export any corals even not from the beach.
Many dive spots are good for snorkeling, and all other water sports like sailing surfing and deep sea fishing can be organized.
Bonaire: +599-717-2278 UK: +44-845-0048767 Germany: +49-1801-6600996475